Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's official...

Earlier in the week, I forwarded one of the assistant principal's the name of a teacher looking for a Family and Consumer Sciences position. The assistant principal's responded by asking me what I was doing in the fall. I figured I should pay her a visit instead of responding via email. She knew in the back of her mind that I wasn't coming back but she needed to hear from me. So Tuesday, I stopped by and broke the news. I am not returning to CHS in the fall. Shocking? No. I absolutely love staying home with Carter!! I also love being able to hang out with Aaron and enjoy time with him and Carter after school. It's so nice to not have to deal with the stress of teaching high school. It's also so nice to be able to visit my grandparents every week (or every other) so they can enjoy some time with Carter! Not to mention the benefits to Carter too. I am truly blessed to have a supportive husband! He's great. And is willing to work odd jobs...teaching swim lessons on the weekends in order to help fill the gap of my missing salary. I would not trade this time with Carter for anything!!

No comments: