Saturday, November 10, 2007

I love the Wolfpack!!!



Last weekend, we enjoyed some time in TN for Roger & Cheryl's wedding! We left from there on Saturday night to drive to Charlotte because my sister-in-law, Ashley Firebaugh, had her baby early. Sunday morning, we went to see Cooper Hill Firebaugh in the NICU. He is a healthy 4 lbs. 7 oz. He is actually scheduled to come home tomorrow! (If you get grossed out easy, stop reading here) I "got sick" as I came out of the NICU. I made it to the bathroom just in time. I was nauseous all day long. That was a first for me. (If you need further details on what "got sick" means, I can email you details!) Another morning last week, I "got sick" right after eating breakfast. On our way to the STATE/carolina game today, we grabbed breakfast at Chick-fila. As I ate my yummy chicken biscuit, I began to not feel well. I took the hashbrowns out of the bag because I knew I was going to have to use the bag for other things. I "got sick" again! Yes, on the way to the game, in a chickfila bag. Today, I entered week 14. I've read you don't experience morning sickness during the second trimester...well, they are wrong. We just got home from an amazing time at Carter-Finley with a final score 31-27--WOLFPACK over the tarheels! Less than a month till we know if we're having a boy or a GIRL! :) December 6th! Check in that night for the outcome!!! :)

No comments: