Friday, October 26, 2007

Twelve Weeks Tomorrow

Yesterday, we went for our 12 week check up. Things have been fine thus far, so it was a quick and easy visit. The nurse practitioner was attempting to hear the heartbeat through the hand-held Doppler instrument. Yet, it just sounded like there was a thunder storm in my stomach. I was a tad bit concerned because we couldn't hear a heartbeat so we got to do another ultrasound. This picture looks more like a baby! (I will try to scan it over the weekend and add it!) The baby was even waving at us! :) She seems to think it may be a girl but we won't know for sure until December 6th!!! :) I'm looking forward to that visit! The next visit is November 20th where I get to drink this nice red liquid for the glucose screening for gestational diabetes.
Mom and I went to the mall last night and mom bought me a few things from Motherhood Maternity. I think I might like maternity pants better than my normal dress pants...I'm liking that elastic! We got the baby a halloween outfit that says I want my Mummy and a 1st Halloween bib for next year! Last week, we got some State booties from Mike & Gwen! :) I can't wait to get more State stuff for the baby! Cheerleader or Football player?? :)
Off to do some laundry and clean a little before our trip to Nashville, TN for Cheryl & Roger's wedding next weekend! :)

No comments: