Saturday, October 6, 2007

9 Weeks Today

The pregnancy is much more exciting when people know! I've enjoyed getting email responses back from friends about the pregnancy. Last Monday, we told our homeroom and they were excited. My classes (which are mainly freshman) weren't as excited as the Senior class. Many of these students we taught back in the day or worked with at homecoming. Every day a new person was finding out at school. Wednesday was Super Hero Day for Spirit Week and I made a shirt that said "Super Mom To Be" and thats how a few more people found out. The big questions were: "Is it a boy or a girl?", "Do you want a boy or a girl?" and "What are you going to name the baby?". My response has been I want a healthy baby. Students don't like that response so I say that girls have really cute clothes! :) Aaron told a few students he wants someone to throw the football with and I told him girls can catch and throw too! This week we (well I) have a boy and a girl name that I like. I told someone at church on Sunday that we need to post a list of names being considered in the next 9 months so no one takes someone's babies name. (There are 10 ladies in the church pregnant right now!)



It was nice sleeping till 10am today! Last week was tiring. At church, I wanted to sit down during congregation singing because I was getting tired. Volleyball will be over this month and more sleep will be on my agenda. One night last week, I enjoyed heartburn at 3:30am but that's about it. Praise the Lord for still no sickness. Yesterday, I got a craving for some school pizza for lunch. haha! It was sooo good. :)

Well, off to wrestle with some more laundry and then Brooke(& Adam)'s Baby Shower!

No comments: