Thursday, October 18, 2007

10 Weeks and 5 days

I survived Fall Retreat...I packed my body pillow and I shared a HUGE blowup mattress with Jennifer (who is also pregnant). With curfew at 1am and wake ups around 7:30am, I spent Saturday afternoon restin'/nappin'. I used the bathroom twice a night where I had to move around in the dark and walk outside in the freezing cold to the bathroom. With all that said, I have been tired all week! (Not really any different I don't guess!) Tuesday night, I went to the fair with Meredith girls. I tried to eat "healthy"--ha! I had a roasted corn, dill pickle and a fried reece's cup. I got in some good walking too! :) I made it home by 10pm which was not too bad for sleeping purposes.
This morning I had my first experience with morning sickness--yes, I threw up. It wasn't fun while trying to get ready for school. As the day went on, I got better. I plan to curl up on the couch or in bed around 7pm, if not earlier. I am looking forward to finishing the first trimester so I can get some more energy!

No comments: