Monday, February 18, 2008

28 weeks & new flooring

I went to the doctor last week on Thursday. Since Aaron started softball last week, he could not attend. I am going to try somehow to schedule my appointments around that schedule but it may be tough since I am going now every 2 weeks! As of last week, I have only gained 14 lbs! :) I have to go back this Wednesday because they forgot to give me the glucose drink at my last visit! Things are going well...minus the painful heartburn!!!!, minor back aches and exhaustion!
Tonight we have been taking everything out of the dining room and taking up the carpet and padding because Aaron and my dad are putting in laminate flooring on Wednesday! I'm excited! Tomorrow night, we will be taking up more carpet and padding from the living room.

Next week, we will be getting the crib and changing table. I'll put up some pictures of the nursery then! :)

No comments: