Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week 26

Nothing really new to report. On Saturday morning about 5am, I could feel the baby moving around. I woke up Aaron and told him where to put his hand on my belly. This was the first time he actually felt the baby move. I don't feel the baby move too often. Maybe he's just a tiny thing or sleepy like his mommy! :)
We started the new semester about a week and a half ago. Somehow, I landed teaching in 3 different classrooms. Therefore, I live off of a cart. Not where I saw myself as a 4th year teacher! I am having to be OVERLY organized! I'll keep you up to date as to how this is affecting my body! I made a countdown chart on my cart. 14 more weeks till the due date. I haven't decided if I am going to leave a week or more early. I see that countdown everyday and I really use that as motivation to get through the semester! At least I get to leave a few weeks early! ;)
I have had some trouble with my camera so I haven't really taken any belly pictures. I hope to get some up soon. I go back to the doctor on the 14th. I'm sure from here on out I'll have to go to the doctor without Aaron, since softball starts on the 11th. And soon I'll start going every 2 weeks! Crazy!
We have decided on the crib and changing table! We got some decent Babiesrus coupons that start towards to end of the month so we'll use those then! We are planning to use a dresser that I had when I was in college. Mom is going to buy the bedding tomorrow. Once she does that, we are going to choose the light blue paint color to match the quilt. We've talked about painting this weekend, but nothing as been finalized. I'll put some pictures up once that happens.

No comments: