Thursday, March 27, 2008

Baby Shower at Deborah's


Grandma & Mama Mae stopped by to see the new floors. Grandma (& Papa) got us the crib--so we posed with it! :)


Mallory enjoyed opening presents with me (Mallory is my cousin Adam's little girl)






Julie!



Aunt Deborah





A few weekends ago, we had a family and friends shower at my Aunt Deborah's house. It was nice to see everyone, especially since it had been Christmas since most of us had been together. And it was so fun to see Julie! :) Here's a few pictures from that day.
Currently, mom is finishing the trim in the bathroom. I have helped a little considering my current condition. :) Right now Aaron is in Nashville, TN at TNT (youth event)...his first year without me. It's actually kinda sad and I'm missing Starfield in concert as we speak. booooo! Today's been chill at home without Aaron but last night was no fun. I did not sleep well at all. Geeeez---3 more nights like this! ugh! As crowded as it may seem with both of us and the body pillow, I actually prefer it more than a big empty bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.