Monday, March 3, 2008

Week 30



Here's a picture from week 30. And yes, I am wearing the same shirt as week 26! ;)
Today I started on the 2 week rotation at the doctor. I spent 1.5 hours at the doctor today and I will never go back on a Monday. It was insane. I have had an increased appetite and gained about 4 pounds in 2 weeks!! ahhhh! I got a shot today because I am Rh-negative and Aaron is Rh-positive. When a woman with the potential to develop Rh incompatibility is pregnant, doctors administer a series of two Rh immune-globulin shots during her first pregnancy. The first shot is given around the 28th week of pregnancy and the second within 72 hours after giving birth. Rh immune-globulin acts like a vaccine, preventing the mother's body from producing any potentially dangerous Rh antibodies that can cause serious complications in the newborn or complicate any future pregnancies.
Hoepfully we will have the crib put together this week so we can finally get some pictures up! :D

No comments: