Saturday, August 30, 2008

2nd half of August...

It's been a busy 2 weeks...but I'm not exactly sure why. :) Carter and I spent our days last week cleaning, going on walks, sending out youth group emails, helping Josh (our youth pastor) out at church, a BJ's run, visiting my grandparents and grocery shopping. Aaron started back to school this past week and had 3 volleyball games. So our afternoons were filled with volleyball. Carter loves volleyball games. He just sits in my lap like a big boy. I'm not sure if he likes the fast pace game or the girls in spandex?!?! :)

On Tuesday night before bed, I made Aaron show me the alarm clock to make sure it was set right. The next morning, we are both woke up to the clock that read 5:44am and it was kinda bright outside. Aaron checked another clock and it was 7:25. School starts at 7:10...so he rushed off to school. He was so lucky because his homeroom was in a meeting in the gym so no one knew he was late! :) This is what the clock displays now!!! I think it's time to retire this guy!


We recently purchased a smaller stroller for Carter. (Thanks Gary & Joanie) Some stores are just not stroller friendly! They have tons and tons of racks ontop of each other and I always manage to run into them. :) Carter seemed very excited about the color too!


We are still on the hunt for Carter's Halloween costume. This is one of our favorites! Just Kidding! :)




I like a good diaper change!


I like to move all around during naptime!


1st Comets Volleyball Game


Visiting my great-grandma at Meredith...right before she retired!


Chillin' on a morning walk

My throat is starting to hurt a little these days so today was a good day of rest. I know Aaron was tired from a very busy first week back.

No comments: