Monday, September 1, 2008

Carter's first cold...

Saturday morning, Carter woke up with a runny nose but no fever. Since then, he's maintained the runny nose. He has been eating just fine and acting happy for the most part. Carter and I stayed home from church so he could get some good sleep in. I needed some good sleep too since I've had a sore throat myself. Last night, he only slept 6 hours in a row as opposed to the traditional 10-12 hours. Today, his sleeping pattern was a little off. I am praying he sleeps well tonight. We've been doing the saline solution thing...putting drops in his nose and sucking them out. That seems to help for the most part.


On Saturday, Aaron's best friend came to visit from California. This was Carter's first time meeting Matthew. :)


Playing on the floor with mommy

No comments: