Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An yucky excuse to update :(

Currently, its 4 something in the morning and I'm awake with an all of a sudden stomach bug that is hitting pretty hard. I took Carter to the dr for a rash on his feet that developed on Sunday and turns out he has hand, foot and mouth but is doing find with it. I actually told Aaron I thought thats what it was...I'll add Doctor to my resume now! :) We were leaving Party City after the dr with my mom, and I got sick in the parking lot. I just thought it was because I hadn't eaten in a while. Then I got sick while at dinner and we had to get our food to go. Since then, I haven't been able to keep anything down. Therefore, I would say its not pregnancy related. I slept from about 10-1am...but its been off and on since then. So I decided I would get up and do something productive that doesn't require much energy. I am a little more comfortable typing in the recliner. My mom offered to come help with Carter tomorrow, and I am going to plan on taking her up on that offer. I already called Kelly (the girl I help home school) and told her not to come too. Just looking to feel better soon. This bug is pretty rough while 32 weeks pregnant. :(

No comments: