Saturday, April 3, 2010

6th year in a row...

Prom!


With Christina... our only teen from youth group at prom this year



One of my favorite teacher friends! Jeffie!

Ya know, as a high school student, I didn't look forward to the prom nor did I "enjoy" it. It was ok. But I must say that I have managed to enjoy it for the last 6 years, as a teacher/teacher's wife. On April 1st, we attended our 6th CHS Prom! Aaron is a junior homeroom advisor so we had to stay the whole time (but we got to take home pretty flowers at the end of the night!) :P His duty was to monitor the parking lot/front lobby so I didn't hang out with him the whole time as I needed to sit occasionally! This year, the students that were freshmen during my last year of teaching are now juniors, so it was fun to see some of them again. Soon, I'll know no one when I go to the prom--that's kinda sad. Luckily, I enjoy people watching and free food, so prom is just the place for me! :P


My date 2010


Flash Back to Prom 2008 (pregnant!)
I think I look a lot better this go around !:)

No comments: