Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pink...

Cameron's room is painted and pink! :) My parents helped paint the room on Friday night/all day Saturday.

Here is a before picture. Not sure why I didn't take a picture of the guest room when the bed and other furniture were still in there. This is our extra futon mattress that we are currently selling on Craigslist. Let me know if you are in need! :P






This is the now...the crib is currently the hold all for randomness. The dresser is tipped over because it was injured today during the last 20 minutes of painting. My handy dad is all over the repairs! :P Prior to the injury, my mom had just commented about the length of time we had been using that dresser...for the last 9 years! :) (and 20 minutes later the leg breaks!) The other furniture will be moved in tomorrow...I still haven't figure out how I want the room arranged. Cameron's room is smaller than Carter's so it looks like it will be a tight fit to move all his old furniture to this room.



And this is a picture of Cameron's bedding. We choose a light pink to paint the room since there's lots of pink in the bedding!!! :)

No comments: