Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm in love with Spring! :)

This week has really flown by! We've enjoyed a picnic and playtime at the park as well as warm playtime outside. Since Friday when Andrew came over and rode Carter's motorcycle (that he got for Christmas and hasn't wanted to ride), Carter insists on riding that motorcycle daily. Glad Andrew helped spark his interest. Carter enjoys passing the ball to me in the cul-de-sac, then I shoot and he chases the rebound. We do this over and over again. A couple times he's says "Carter's turn" and expects me to pick him up so he can shoot. The only bad part about playing outside is when its time to come in. Today, we came in at lunchtime and he was not happy. I asked him what he wanted for lunch, he took out the ketchup and said chicken. Then he was in a better mood. Afterwards, he played in the bathtub for a while! Another one of his favorite things!

Nap update...the past two days Carter has fallen asleep on his own in his head. Though I have had to read books and then he requests that I lay down. I lay down for a few minutes and ask if he wants some milk and give him a little in his cup and leave. He stays put and goes to sleep.

Carter is such a big helper. Last night, he stacked all the clean cups from the dishwasher for Aaron to put him. His job is to load the silverware! :)

We are planning to paint Cameron's room this weekend! :) Painting the baby's room makes things seem more real! 80 more days?!?!



Carter playing outside after Church on Sunday


Wearing a princess pull-up (Huggies sent a sample with a boy and a girl pull up!) He pooped in this one so he didn't wear it long! :P

3 comments:

1nc3n510n said...

LOL I could think of this as funny, but why did your son wear the girl's pull-up instead of the boy's pull-up? Don't you think that would have been a little bit more okay?

Seaturtle106 said...

is there a problem with anti sexism? ^

1nc3n510n said...

Well...I don't seem to have a problem with that. I was just curious.