Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Boy Bed Update

Well, naps have continued to be a struggle but I think we have mastered bedtime. Carter just wishes we would read more than 2-3 books before bed, but besides that I think he's doing well. Home school is still going on during nap time which makes getting him to bed harder since Kelly and I usually work on the subjects where she needs assistance during this quiet time. On
On Tuesday, I had a Dr's appt at 3 (which is nap time but we try to schedule them so Aaron can come too!). Aaron came home a little early so we could ride together and found Carter wasn't asleep so he climbed in bed with him. I walked in to find them sleeping like this.


Everything went well, just waiting for results of my glucose test. I think it would kill me if I found out I have gestational diabetes since I've had really sweet cravings this pregnancy. We are now going every 2 weeks...CRAZY how quickly this pregnancy has flown byyyyyyyyyyy! I've gain 18 lbs so far in 27 weeks--not bad....hoping to keep it down around 25 total (which would definitely beat my total last time of 44lbs with Carter)! Cameron is much more active than Carter. I never really felt Carter move very much so really any movement is a change!
We finally decided on Cameron's bedding. We chose a set from Pottery Barn and the goal was pink!! Now we can pick the paint color (pink!) and start getting her room ready. Having a room ready just makes it all seem more real. :)

No comments: