Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last of April...beginning of May...


We enjoyed steak and time with family for my birthday! My brother was able to come too!


Carter has mastered shooting on the small bball goal so Aaron attached the goal to a chair until we could get Carter a new goal for his birthday. Looks kinda redneck if you ask me! ;)


Carter has been to a couple Clayton softball games this year. Here’s a picture from the West/Clayton game. He likes to yell out, “Girl hit it. Girl catch it.” Now he thinks anytime we see boys playing baseball that they are girls.




The day before Carter’s 2nd birthday, I took him to Tiny Tots at our gym. It’s a class for 2-3 year olds with music and exercise. He was a bit freaked out so I stayed with him. He really only wanted to participate when it was time to play with the balls.

No comments: