Sunday, July 17, 2011

Boring Weekend recap

Yesterday we had a productive Craigslist selling day, did a little cleaning in the garage, washed cars & played in the water. Now if I knew how to upload pics off my phone...I guess I gotta hook my phone up to the computer first. Oh well for now. I hope to come back with pictures to add to the post. Otherwise, I assume its pretty boring! :P
Today I ran to the Kids Exchange 1/2 off and it was nuts in there! Now I know why I volunteer! I discovered a 2t girls row that I NEVER saw on Wednesday night...but that's probably a good thing. I walked through there and Carter's section but nothing good jumped out to me. I had 2 books in my stroller but just decided to return them. I wasn't even in the mood to wait in a 10 minute 5 items of less line for $2. Oh well. Gotta head back tomorrow to pick up my unsold items. Pretty sure my infant carseat is still there. I wasn't planning on just selling it for cheap. Oh well-next sell or another local sell?
We went to a joint birthday party tonight for 2 kids in Carter's preschool class at church.
I'll try to add some pictures of our BEAUTIFUL kids tomorrow since you haven't seen them since March! :P

No comments: