Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Saturday with "nothing" planned...yet

Morning! It's a little before 10. Aaron is about the wrap up swim lessons, Carter is relaxing on the couch watching some videos on my phone (he loooves to do this) and Cameron is still quiet in her crib. Today there is currently nothing on our schedule...to be productive or unproductive around the house is the question?!
I survived my Kids Exchange working shift yesterday! :) And had lots of fun. Reminded me of my Old Navy cashier days. My schedule was 8:30-6:30 with a 30 minutes lunch. We didn't really start working till after 9, but the time was flying by because we were so busy all day! I had no idea it was already 1:15 when someone came to relieve me for lunch break. I opted to just sit down for 30 minutes instead of shop! :P It was crazy because I thought I saw everything in Cameron's clothes sections but I still checked out people with cute girls stuff in Cameron's size that I never saw. I enjoyed chatting with the shoppers and everyone was so pleasant too. It was funny to chat with first time shoppers and how overwhelmed they were! :) I remember those days! I finished with my last customers at 6:29 and headed home. Sure, yesterday was a long day but I enjoyed it, I worked hard and I enjoyed my benefit of shopping at 3pm on Wednesday. So I'll plan to do it again! :)
Last night we enjoyed pizza for dinner & had snoballs at Pelicans. (: Carter doesn't really like snoballs. He's maybe good for 5 bites and then he's done.
I hear Cameron starting to cry...I squeezed in another quick update. Happy Nothing To Do Saturday! :)

No comments: