Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Museum of Life and Science--Carter's 1st Preschool Field Trip

I'm currently stalling while Cameron grabs a little nap. She got up early for the dr this morning and then needed some quiet time in her bed. Triples at HT started last Wednesday and I couldn't get motivated to get all my coupons organized so I passed. But something came over me this morning to want to get some things together and go, so I'm letting Cameron get a little nap in before heading to HT. Hopefully it's worth my trip and effort since its the last day of the sale.

My mom had a few days off from work around Labor Day so she wanted to do something with us during the day. So I suggested the Museum of Life and Science in Durham. It's kinda pricey but I was able to catch a B1G1 coupon online. We headed out to Durham and made a day of it.
Carter's first Preschool Field Trip :)


Bugs, Bugs, Bugs
Here is Carter using a large scale microscope to see small insects


Animals: There are lots of barnyard animals. Cameron is a fan of cows but she was rather scared of this one. There is also a dinosaur trail and live bears and wolves. The bears were hiding but I was able to spot 2 wolves.


Picnic Lunch & playing music


Carter was super excited to ride the train! The train costs extra but was a fun treat when we returned from our picnic lunch.


Touching "clouds", Measuring himself & rolling balls

No comments: