Monday, November 24, 2008

6 month pictures & Christmas Pictures

If you don't know by now, I love to take pictures. But I also love pictures of Carter. When we've got professional pictures taken, we've gone to JCPennys and to Picture People. Pennys pictures are not as expensive (and you have to wait 2 weeks) but we've got some decent pictures from there. But I've loved the pictures and the whole overall experience of Picture People. We decided we would go back to Pennys for Carter's 6 month pictures and our first "family picture". I don't have the pictures back yet and you also have to pay to have online access to them so I may post them later if I get them scanned. We did get our Christmas cards from there and a few other poses but none really Christmasy.

So I decided I would take Carter to Portrait Innovations. I had been to their website a few times to check out their specials so I decided I would go and only do one outfit. I have the hardest time deciding on pictures so I thought I would make it easier on myself this way. Everything about Portrait Innovations was great. Our appointment was at 9:50am and as soon as we walked in the door, we were sent straight to get pictures started. After pictures, preview and waiting for the pictures to print, I was leaving by 11am! It was so nice! And I love his pictures too! :) They also take more pictures than Pennys...they took 60. Here are a few of the different poses.










No comments: