Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cornhuskin' at Meredith

I'll start by saying...
I am waaaaaay behind! Sorry. I get so busy during the day, believe it or not. Then updating seems like such a large task when you start to get behind.

Cornhuskin' at Meredith was Friday, November 7th. Carter and I attended the parade and I brought a girl from school/church, Heather, that plans to attend Meredith next fall. We met up with 3 other girls from our church that are freshmen and had dinner and met Aaron so Carter could go home for bed. I had a great time enjoying a fun Meredith tradition and catching up with a few girls that attend Meredith from Clayton High School.


Lauren, Heather & I


Heather, Lauren, Heather, Tambrie & Carter


Carter's 1st Cornhuskin' Parade

1 comment:

Olivia said...

What were Carter's 6 months stats? Noah was terrible sick with the stomach virus so all we know is his weight after 24 hours of puking and not eating...17 lbs 1 oz.