Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disney on Ice

Last Saturday, my mom, Cameron, Carter, my friend Jennifer & her 2 year old Gabe went to see Toy Story on Ice at the RBC Center. I originally ordered 4 tickets so that Aaron could come along too but then I realized he had a youth group event that he was expected to attend so I gave Jennifer the extra ticket! I kept putting off ordering tickets and I'm glad I did, because we got a nice discount code! :) I had never been to Disney on Ice before so this was a fun treat! The first half before intermission was a combination of Toy Story 1 & 2 with the 2nd half being about Toy Story 3. I caught Carter a couple times with his mouth open. He laughed, cheered, clapped & had a great time with his buddy Gabe. Thanks Nana for treating us to this fun event!


Carter's Favorite-besides Buzz & Woody...Lotso


We went to the 10:30 show so this was during Cameron's naptime...but she was angel! ;)


The whole gang


Jennifer & Gabe


Nana :)

No comments: