Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Visiting Santa...

As I aim to go back and post on happenings from months ago, I gotta stay up to date too! ;)

So...today I saw a friend post that her daughter was singing with her middle school chorus at the mall. So I texted Aaron and told him to take the afternoon off and go to the mall with us to go see Jessica sing and to see Santa! We enjoyed some Christmas chorus tunes...reminded me of my days of singing at the mall too! I even got a little teary!
When we went to see Santa, the cameras were broken so they were stalling by sending Santa to come talk to the people waiting in line. I think this was good for Carter. He has just recently started to be interested in interacting with characters. When Santa walked back to us, Carter just sat in the stroller and wouldn't even look in his direction. They never got the cameras working while we were there but they did allow us to visit and take our own pictures and Carter was ready to visit when our time came. Even though Carter didn't talk to him, he didn't cry!! YAY! We had been talking up the Santa visit and even asking Carter what he was going to tell Santa he wanted. He had been planning for weeks to say "Buzz and Woody" but just yesterday, I told Carter he needed some gloves for Christmas and he started saying he was gonna tell Santa he wanted two gloves. Then that turned into Buzz and Woody gloves. But he didn't even talk to Santa. I thought it was funny that Santa didn't even ask him what he wanted for Christmas. Guess they ask that anymore??
Cameron did good...she stared at him a little too long and started to cry some so she cut out visit short! :)




No comments: