Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Pictures...well Picture!

I love pictures...
but at this point in my life, I don't love taking my kids to get their pictures taken together. Shew! I don't know if it's Carter's age, the fact that someone else is in the picture now or what, but it is a chore trying to get Carter to take a good picture. Yes, below you will see a good picture and oddly enough this was the first picture that was taken! I am thankful for only a few good pictures because this makes it easier to choose just 1 pose! :) In a couple weeks, we will have Cameron's 6 month pictures taken...and I'm leaving Carter at home! :D I can only hope the whole process will be much more enjoyable! I'll give Carter a break until its time for Easter pictures! ;)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sweet! You should have me come and do some spring pictures for you guys.

Also, please come by and enter my giveaway: livingwiththelowrys.blogspot.com.