Monday, May 5, 2008

Induce on Wednesday...

This morning I woke up with really high blood pressure...and it stayed high for the next hour. I called the doctor and we went in a few hours early. When we arrived, the power was out which made it difficult to do anything. I did manage to lose 6 pounds bc the swelling is down!!!! Dr. Smith wanted me to be induced asap...we wanted to schedule for Tuesday but WakeMed had 7 inductions scheduled. So, we are currently scheduled to be induced on Wednesday morning at 7:30. That can still change...Carter could come earlier or other people could take my spot on Wednesday. The plan is to just chill until Wednesday morning...
We left the doctor at 12...and they said they would call us to come back when the power came back on for a non-stress test. We did some shopping and lunch at North Hills and then did the NST for about 45 minutes back at the doctor. Everything was fine.

No comments: