Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last day of "freedom"

I spent my last day of "freedom" doing some shopping!!! I know, I know...I was supposed to be on bedrest but I had things I needed to do before the possible trip to the hosptial tomorrow. I had a few things to return and a few things to pick up from Target. I ended up at the mall because I had to get my mom something for mother's day. I was also looking for a graduation present for my brother. He graduates from college on Sunday. I don't think I'll be making the trip with Carter to Greensboro so I had get his present before Sunday too.

Aaron is at a meeting right now, but when he gets home we are going out for a yummy dinner. I can't eat after midnight tonight...so I figured I'd better eat a big meal since it could be my last for a while! :)

No comments: