Sunday, June 15, 2008

Aaron's 1st Father's Day


Uncle Derrick


Father's Day Family Photo


Polo Boys


Happy Father


Happy Baby


Today we celebrated Aaron's 1st Father's Day with lunch at my parent's house. We had yummy steaks :) and I made an icecream sandwich cake for my dad for Father's Day. So yum as well! Aaron got a new pair of (hair) clippers from Carter and a shirt & shorts from me. This afternoon we got in a 2 hour nap since Carter was at Grandma's. My mom watched Carter so he wouldn't have to attend his 3rd funeral/visitation since he's been born.

Carter also spent the night at my parent's house on Friday night. He had been really fussy all night and we finally got him to sleep at their house. Mom volunteered to keep him so it worked out for Carter and for us. We got to sleep for 6 hours in a row!!!

No comments: