Friday, June 27, 2008

Our 4th Anniversary









Aaron and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday! :) Carter hung out with my mom while we went to dinner & a movie. I had been craving Ragazzi's since before Carter was born so I was excited to eat there. Aaron and I have really been trying hard to save money so we haven't been eating out nearly as much! Before Kung Fu Panda, we went to Kmart. I know, neither are very romantic but Kmart normally has NC State baby clothes(and we were close by)! We found a cute 'Future Wolfpack' onesie for Carter & Aaron found a wheel barrow...which he had been searching all over craigslist for recently. The wheel barrow was only $11!!! (That's good for a wheel barrow!) Kung Fu Panda was ok. I was really hoping it was going to be really funny...no such luck! We had a good evening anyway!
Earlier this month, we bought a pond (off craigslist--it's the place to shop) as our joint anniversary present and decided that was all. It's still a work in progress. The water is in and pumping but the extras haven't been added. Aaron did manage to pick me up my favorite cupcake & a willow tree angel for our special day. :)
I am so grateful for Aaron, not only as my husband but as Carter's daddy. Aaron is amazing as both! :)

No comments: