Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't sit back & complain...do something about it!!!

Prior to doing our baby registry at Target, I emailed them regarding their ridiculous return policy. You were allowed 2 total returns that were under $20, even if you had a registry there. I emailed them at least twice saying that they should allow you to return items off your registry. Their response was that if you receive duplicate items, ask the person for the reciept! Are you kidding? Who does that? I've already used my 2 returns and used one of Aaron's.
Well, Aaron is an avid reader of the site consumerist.com and discovered that Target has indeed changed their return policy!!! You are now allowed 2 returns of items off your registry up to $150!!! This is HUGE NEWS!!! As I hung up the phone with the nice Target lady, I just had to pat myself on the back for doing something about the problem. It's one thing to complain and see no changes but it's another to do something about it in hopes of change!!! I actually have several things that I still would like to return off my registry so I am pretty excited! Do I have any need for 15 hooded towels?! :)

Please pass this exciting news onto friends & family!

1 comment:

secret_diary_of_a_single_mom said...

Good to hear! That was the main and only reason I refused to register at Target.