Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 5 month Birthday Carter!

Can you believe Carter is 5 months old already?? I haven't had a chance to do the at home weight method but I will update it soon!

Here's how Carter fell asleep today...


Then I moved him to his bed & he refused to go to sleep...so I moved him to the swing. Aaron has been sick since Saturday so I was thinking maybe Carter prefers to sleep sitting up today. Thirty minutes later...

He was sleeping while breaking his neck!

:)

A Few New Happenings…
--Greenbeans…He seems content when he eats them. I haven’t seen any smiles yet. I picked greenbeans first since they are my favorite. I’ll let Aaron pick veggie #2!

--Rolling over…both ways! This is a pretty new thing. Carter used to prefer only tummy to back…but now will do both and multiple times!
--Playing with his feet
--Raspberries
--Loves to hear me sing!
--Loves splashing in the tub
--Hates trying to sit up! & normally spits up

I have got to get better at posting...so it doesn't take so long to post in the future! Geeez...when am I gonna learn??

No comments: