Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lunch with Julie & the Fair...



Carter and I met up with my best friend from high school Julie for (a cheap!!) lunch on Saturday during her fall break. Carter and I felt special that Julie would take a break from studying to hang out with us! She's currently in graduate school at Duke...is it grad school or PA school? And I don't have a clue if there's technically a difference! :P

Then on Sunday, we went to the fair after church. We got there around 11:15...nice benefit to attending first service! :P I just knew Carter would stay awake the whole time to enjoy the fair since he refused to sleep all last week during the day but of COURSE he ended up napping. Therefore, we didn't get lots of fun pictures but we did our best while he was awake. It was a little difficult to get pictures with him looking at the camera since there were so many people trying to walk in front of the camera.




No comments: