Thursday, October 9, 2008

How strong is gold???

Seriously?
Today, I was picking up something off the floor and the onyx of my Meredith ring go caught on the drawer on the stove. Well, my hand kept moving and the ring broke! Seriously! I am still in shock! If you look at the picture, you can see the ring stretched out & separated at the bottom...it even pinched my finger and my finger swelled a little.


They will replace it for free if it is defective but I have to pay if it is damaged. I would have to say that gold is defective!!

1 comment:

secret_diary_of_a_single_mom said...

Yikes! That sounds like it hurt! I'm sure they will have to say it's defective... I had to send mine back b/c the Onyx fell right out of the ring...and got lost. I didn't even know it was missing, so it didn't get hit or jammed or anything. I was worried I'd have to pay, but they did mine for free, so surely yours will be too....