Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jobs, No baby & State game...

In September, I filled in a few times at the SLC (Sonshine Learning Center--daycare) at our church. The summer before I started teaching I worked as an administrative assistant there. Now that they know I am staying home, they’ve asked me to help out some. It’s nice because they let me take Carter and its some extra $!
Speaking of extra money, my mom found me a way to make some! I am now an advisor for lia sophia jewelry. Check out liasophia.com. Let me know if you are interested in anything…and/or if you’d like to host a party! lia Sophia has great specials & hostess benefits. Maybe I’ll post all about that later…so at the end of September I had my first show…and got paid $303!!! : D That was pretty exciting! I did a show this past Sunday and will get paid $148! : D Thanks Mom & Aunt Deborah!!!

We had our first full weekend without Carter at the end of September. We chaperoned a trip to South Carolina with our youth group. We had a good time but did miss Carter. I am so glad he did so well for my parents!

Carter enjoyed another Wolfpack game aside from the ridiculous high school coaches next to us. He slept during the 2nd quarter and was awake and happy pretty much the entire day! On a stinky note, our car got towed at the game…we were parked in an apartment parking lot…and it cost $150 CASH to get our car back! Luckily my parents live 10 minutes from the stadium so mom got some $ and came and picked us up. Thanks Mom!



No comments: