Friday, January 1, 2010

We're still here...

Its a new year so time to take care of things you've neglected, right? Well, the poor blog got lost for the last 4 months so I thought this would be a great time for it to make a come back! :) Theres lots to catch up on...which stresses me out. For today, we'll start with something big...
Carter is going to be a BIG BROTHER in JUNE 2010! :) We've kept the secret long enough right? I'm sure you already know this exciting news but I had to document it. Carter's brother/sister is the reason I am awake at 8am while everyone else sleeps. I tend to have the hardest time going back to sleep after using the bathroom...which happened at 7:20am. With last night being new years, we stayed up till after 1am...crazy people I know, which is why I will desperately need a nap later today. As crazy people last night, we spent the night at the house peeling off wallpaper from the kitchen. During nap time today, my parents are coming over to help us paint. We've lived in this house for 4.5 years, and just recently I got the desire to change the kitchen. When we bought the house, I was ok with all the color choices in the room bc they worked with all our existing stuff. But over the years, we've slowly made different changes from paint to laminate flooring. I'll be sure to post pictures. :P
Geez, I just don't even know where to start...I guess I'll have to go through my facebook photo albums to job my memory of whats been going on in our lives. Well, I better save this now before Carter wakes up and I "forget".
Blessings to you and your family in 2010! I plan to update more regularly so come back soon! :)

No comments: