Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a...

girl! :D



19 weeks

Last night was the first time I've had a dream about the sex of the baby, and it was a girl in my dream. I went into the ultrasound expecting it to be a girl, and it was. My mom met us there and even had a present for Cameron Blake. She said she knew it was a girl. Aaron's great-grandma's name is Blake and she just turned 100 in October 2009 so we're naming Cameron after her. :) Cameron was our girl name from the last go around. :)

We enjoyed lunch outside at North Hills but then headed home so Aaron could get ready to teach Chemistry on his day off since he has a meeting at church later tonight too. Carter, mom and I are planning to head out to check out all the pink stuff. :P


Welcome Home Pinkkkkkkkkkkk!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! :)

The Kiser Family said...

Yay for a future Meredith Angel! :)