Friday, January 1, 2010

Zoo & Panthers

On August 7th, we headed to the Columbia Zoo with Aaron's family. We enjoyed a hot day of animals, picnic and more animals. Carter and Cooper had a great time! :)
On Saturday, I went to the Charlotte Mothers of Multiples Sale with my sister in law Ashley and her family. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was no where as big as the Kids Exchange in Raleigh. Since I had been to the sale in Raleigh the month before, I wasn't looking for too much at the Charlotte sale. After the sale, I met Aaron's dad, Sister Rachel and Brother Adam at the Carolina Panthers Fan Appreciation Day! The event featured a HOT open practice with lots of fans. It was quite difficult to keep Carter contained at the stadium. Luckily there was no one sitting next to us so he could wander down the row.

No comments: